Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Bugaboo - Nuts About my Dad Boy


Good morning, today Jodie is releasing an image perfect for Father's Day, Nuts about my Dad boy and girl and I chose to use the boy for my card! I used copics, my great cloud stencil and then embossed the background with dots. 


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then go shopping! All new releases are 50% off for the entire week!
I'm entering this into:
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Di's Digi Design Challenge: include a sentiment
Crafty Catz: spots and or stripes
Polkadoodles: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Nuts about my Dad boy, stampin up sentiment
Paper: basic black, dp paper
Other: copics, pearls, dots embossing folder


4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Dawn, but saying "Your nuts look great" just sounds awkward and just makes me feel like I have the skin/lining, which again sounds funny stuck in my throat. I just couldn't do these they were too weird for me, lol. Love your embossing and clouds and wonderful stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab and fun card, so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, love the colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the band turned out sooo well, great card and the dirt is perfect LOL!

    ReplyDelete