Saturday, June 6, 2020

Bugaboo Stella - Clean with Vodka


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its anything goes! I chose to make a snarky card with Stella and her cleaning habits, I just love her!


Check out what the other DT created and then start stamping!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Cute Card Thursday: anything goes
Crafty Creations: anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner: For the Ladies

Paper: basic black, spectrum noir white, brilliant blue
Other: copic markers, tiny dots embossing folder


3 comments:

  1. Great monochromatic card. And how I feel about cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment with the Stella image. I do not think I have the image. Got so many Bugaboo images I no longer know what I have and don't have lol! Love the card.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment. So cute. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete