Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Bugaboo's 10th annual Christmas in July Challenges Day 4


Good morning and welcome to Day 4 of Catch the Bug's 10th Annual Christmas in July Challenges! 

A project by Julie featuring Christmas words - snow 


more about Julie here

Now on to today's theme:


I chose to use Bugaboo's Christmas Rocking Horse and do the middle row of Sparkle, Bugaboo Image and Sentiment. As soon as I finished this project I thought, wow this looks familiar. Yup I did the exact same layout just a different sentiment in December. I must really like it, lol!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping, you could win fantastic stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Christmas in July
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Jingle Belles: colourful Christmas inspiration

Stamps: Bugaboo Christmas Rocking Horse, CC Designs sentiment
Paper: real red, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, ribbons, glitter gel pen

5 comments:

  1. Dawn your coloring is amazing as usual. You have so much patience to weave those ribbons, lol. That's why I can't braid my hair...I wish that I could since it's long enough. I'm sure those presents have some new crafting supplies for me...right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn your cards are amazing! I hope you're having a fun Christmas in July? Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas card. Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely coloring on your rocking horse ... so glad you were inspired by our color Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with some great colouring on your image!

    Thank you so much for sharing your work at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!
    Stay crafty!
    HandmadeByTasha DT

    Blog | Instagram | YouTube

    ReplyDelete