Friday, July 17, 2020

Knitty Kitty - Foxicorn


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Colour Crazy and our sponsor this fortnight
is Knitty Kitty! The theme is anything goes as long as you colour it, please no pre-coloured images. I got to work with Knitty Kitty Foxicorn, so sweet! I coloured the Fox with copics; I learned the technique from Kit and Clowder online. Then I just embossed the backgrounds and added the  words. 


For my second card I used Knitty Kitty Lucky Neko. I coloured him with copics, popped him up and  used a bamboo embossing folder for the background.



Drop on by Colour Crazy and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping you have two weeks to create!
I'm entering this into:
Creative Knockouts: furry friends
Crafty Creations: anything goes
Creative Moments: anything goes
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: anything goes with a Critter
Crafty Animals: anything goes with an animal

Stamp: Knitty Kitty Foxicorn
Paper: misc dp paper
Other: copic markers, word die, happy birthday embossing folder



3 comments:

  1. Hi teamie.. Awesome card and great coloring and paper choices. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fantastic cards Dawn!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Furry Friends challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your foxicorn is adorable and the coloring is awesome! The K&C class paid off!!! And I love the kitty card too... so well put together with the coordinating embossing! Great job! Thank you so much for sharing with us at 2CCC and I hope you come back and play again soon!
    ~Karen Page, DT for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete