Saturday, August 29, 2020

Bugaboo JJ Snowflake


Good morning and welcome back to a new Catch the Bug challenge! The DT all had a great vacation and now we're back to hopefully inspire you! Today's Catch the Bug challenge is Clean and Simple, and simple is what I did! I made a Christmas card for my husband, with JJ Snowflake. I added a fantastic sentiment from Stampin Up which is perfect, my husband is my greatest gift!


Drop on by and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping you have a week to enter the challenge!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + a sentiment
Creative Knockouts: anything goes
Simon Says: anything goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo JJ Snowflake, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: merry merlot, basic black, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, sakura glitter gel pen, rhinestones



8 comments:

  1. The image really made me smile. Love the CAS design Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

    Claire Guest DT
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been very creative! , love your cas layout too! Thanks for sharing at polkadoodle.blogspot.com challenge: crafty Hugs Nelly DT X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face with your card! Beautiful coloring and love the simplicity! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this made me lol,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card ..great sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving your CAS work and this one is wonderful! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card!! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. You are making such awesome CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete