Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Bugaboo Gus Tidbits - Marriages


Good morning, today is a Catch the Bug's day to celebrate weird and wacky holidays, SO I'm celebrating September 18th Respect Day. What greater way to celebrate Respect than with Gus Tidbit's Marriages, lol. A friend sent me this sentiment he saw on a plaque and I had to make a card with it, too funny!


Drop on by Catch the Bug, see what the other DT created and then start stamping you have two weeks to create!
I'm entering this into:
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Crafty Calendar: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Gus Tidbits - Marriages, computer generated sentiment
Paper: mossy meadow, spectrum noir white, dp paper
Other: copic markers, crystal effects, buttons, ribbon


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great image and I love the sentiment! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh every time I look at this delightful card! Well done my friend!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love it. That sentiment is just too funny.

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete