Friday, October 9, 2020

Doctor Digi - Caffeinated Craig

 


Good Morning, today starts a new challenge at Colour Crazy and our sponsor this fortnight is Dr Digi's House of Stamps! The theme is anything goes as long as you colour it, please no pre-coloured images.
I chose to work with Doctor Digi's Caffeined Craig. I coloured him with copic markers, popped up his coffee cup and slipper, then fussy cut him. I found the sentiment a couple of years ago and as soon as I saw Craig I knew he was perfect, lol!


Drop on by Colour Crazy Challenges and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping, you have two weeks to enter our challenge!

I'm entering this into:
Crafty Creations: anything goes
Creative Moments: anything goes
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
Simon Says: Dry Embossing

Stamps: Doctor Digi Caffeinated Craig, Ginger's House Sentiments

Paper: basic black, spectrum noir white, recollections dp paper

Other: copic markers, die, epoxy dots, crackle embossing folder

6 comments:

  1. Such a funny sentiment. Love the image you used. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter. Good luck with your entry! - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the layout and the darling image. Sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card!! Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I chuckled looking at it, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your sentiment and I agree with it. lol. Awesome card. And why I have been going for walks lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! I love that image! Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Moments. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Mary xx

    ReplyDelete