Thursday, November 26, 2020

Bugaboo Floral Doodles 02

 


Good morning, today is the day we take out our older stamps and give them some much needed attention. I chose to use Bugaboo's Floral Doodles 02 and do another page in my special date journal, only 3 pages to go! Once I did my clouds I added liquid pearls, then vellum butterflies with pearls. 



Drop on by Catch the Bug and take a look at the other Oldie But Goodie projects the DT created, have fun!
I'm entering this into:
Simon Says: anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Floral Doodles 02, Rubbernecker Stamps sentiment
Paper: regal rose, spectrum noir white, basic black, bravo burgundy
Other: ink for clouds, liquid pearls, vellum, MS butterfly punches, pearls, sakura glitter pens



2 comments:

  1. You are having a creativity landslide, this is a beautiful addition to your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. So sweet. Thanks for entering Polkadoodles Chooseday Challenge. Madison x

    ReplyDelete