Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Day 5 Stella I Tried Christmas List and Reindeer Blocks

 


Welcome to Day 5 of Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Challenges! You can win fantastic grand prizes by entering all the challenges or daily prizes but best of all Have Fun!
This years theme is Reindeer Games and today's challenge is:


I chose to use two Bugaboo Stamps, Stella "I tried" Christmas list and then merged reindeer from Bugaboo's Reindeer Blocks. I coloured Stella with copic markers and embossed the dp paper with snowflakes and added stickles


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping. You have until Jan 2 to enter the challenges!
I'm entering this into:
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes
Try it on Tuesday: Christmas Sparkle
Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes

Paper: basic black dp paper, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, Frosty Morning embossing folder, stickles, ribbon


4 comments:

  1. this really made me smile . Thank you for your hard work on this challenge . I really enjoy the challenges . Have a happy and healthy Christmas Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addition of the reindeer is perfect so creative. Awesome background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun card, love the second one. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fun cards Dawn! I think I fit in that category too, hubby says I'm very trying! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete