Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Bugaboo Coffee Time - Thanks a Latte

 


Good morning! Its so cold here all I want to do is stay in and drink my coffee! (It was -21C with a wind chill of -30C yesterday. I sure hope its warmer today! I used Bugaboo's Coffee Time - Thanks a Latte and layered the top cup. I love the monochromatic look!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then go shopping! All images right now are 50% off!
I'm entering this into:
Incy Wincy Designs: anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams: pearls for gems
Di's Digi Challenge: 3 in a row (hand coloured image, digi, bling/pearls)

Paper: shimmer bronze, dp paper
Other: copic markers, ribbon, pearls, Coffee on the go embossing folder, sakura glitter gel pen



5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, I'll send you some Aussie sunshine and heat, we had 33C here yesterday and today its about 15C, Aussie summertime... I love your coffee card, the embossing folder looks great behind the layered image. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design and loving your colouring on the mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and perfect background paper. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge :)
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete