Monday, February 22, 2021

Bugaboo Butterfly Tag

 


Good morning! Today is the day Bugaboo celebrates anything but a card projects and mine is a gift tag for a friends birthday! I chose to use Butterfly Tag which I printed on spectrum noir white and coloured the butterflies with copics.  I printed it out again on vellum cardstock and coloured and cut the butterflies again to pop them up. I used sakura glitter gel pen for the bubbles. 



Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created, happy crafting!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes


Stamps: Bugaboo Tags Butterfly Tag
Paper: spectrum noir white, basic black, vellum cardstock
Other: copic markers, ribbon, sakura glitter gel pen, cloud stencil

 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag with the butterflies and I love your coloured clouds..
    Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely indeed! Impressive clouds Dawn, love the transition of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, nice detail work with the butterflies and the clouds are great. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Dawn. I like the cloud background. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete