Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Bugaboo AKV Love - Bike Ride

 


Good morning! Today's new release from Bugaboo is AKV Love - Bike Ride, very cute!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created. All stamps are 50% off, happy shopping!
I'm entering this into:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper: anything goes with patterned paper
Di's Digi challenge: all about B (Boy, bike, blue)

Stamps: Bugaboo AKV Bike Ride, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: basic black, spectrum noir white misc dp paper
Other: copic markers



3 comments:

  1. Too cute...we all should be so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly that's how we should live, but I'm saying my ass is so fat I would fall off the bike, not happy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Perfect!
    Sorry I am late visiting, but better late than never!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete