Friday, May 21, 2021

Bugaboo Chef Pierre Wine

 


Good morning, today is Bugaboo Freebie Friday! I've used today's freebie, Chef Pierre Wine,  to make another recipe page for my cookbook, Chef Pierre  is great for making homemade Bailey's Irish Cream too, lol!




Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT create with their Chef, then follow the link to grab your freebie! Come back on Sunday for a new Stella Says Sketch challenge!
I'm entering this into:
Digi Choosday: anything goes
Crafty Creations: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Chef Pierre Wine
Paper: spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers


5 comments:

  1. I love your recipe pages Dawn. I'm going to need to start something like this for my hubby sometime. Great way to use the FF image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie, I've done about 20 pages so far, love how that cookbook looks!

      Delete
  2. Awesome project
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely great way to use this image, love it!

    ReplyDelete