Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Stampendous Slim Snow People

 Good morning! This is my first slim line stamp I have purchased, Stampendous Slim Snow People and I love it! There are 5 snowmen on the stamp and I stamped only three of them. They are the perfect size and easy to colour. I stamped the other two and will do a card with them later. I used copic markers and lots of glitter! 


I'm entering this into:
The Cutie Pie: anything cute
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams: Christmas/Winter
Polkadoodles: anything goes

Stamp: Stampendous Slim Snow People
Paper: cherry cobbler, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, stickles


 

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, it really makes me smile. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for joining in our Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Eivor
    DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete