Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Bugaboo JJ Ornament - Define Good

  I printed Bugaboo's JJ Ornament Define Good twice so I could colour it in copics then pop up the dress, gold ornament top and leaf. After embossing the background I added stickles and the sentiment.



I'm entering this into:
Winter Wonderland: anything Christmas goes

Stamps: Bugaboo JJ Ornament Define Good, CCC Designs sentiment
Paper: cherry cobbler, spectrum noir white, whisper white
Other: copic markers, sakura glitter gel pen, rhinestones, ribbon, Frame Winter embossing folder


2 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Hugs!
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love the contrast of deep red and white! Beautiful job with design and coloring! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete