Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Sassy Cheryl's A Frosty Cup of Cocoa

 Good morning! I'm on a snowman roll and this one if from Sassy Cheryl's. I coloured with copics a patterned on the scarf and hat that I learned from Kit and Clowder, Love those colouring classes!


I'm entering this into:
Incy Wincy Designs: Warm colours
Di's Digi Challenge: Christmas/Winter holiday
Sweet Stampin: anything Christmas
CAS on Friday: Christmas
Winter Wonderland: anything Christmas

Stamps: Sassy Cheryl's A Frost Cup of Cocoa, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: shimmer  bronze, spectrum noir white, misc dp paper
Other: copic markers



2 comments:

  1. Wow, sweet card and sweet image. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet image and I love the warm tones. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS on Friday and good luck!

    ReplyDelete