Friday, November 18, 2022

Dr Digi's Santa's Knee

 


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Colour Crazy Challenges  and this weeks sponsor is Dr Digi!
The theme is anything goes as long as you colour it, please no pre-coloured images.
I chose to work with Dr Digi's Santa's Knee, I LOVE Flossie Bumblethorpe! I coloured them with copic markers and cut out Santa's head, all of Flossie, her hands and Santa's hand! I added stickles to Flossie's glasses and used crystal effects on her glasses. I'm very annoyed that the crystal effects made the ink bleed on one of her glass lenses! I embossed the pink background with tiny dots and the main background with frosty morning. Finally adding a ribbon, stickles to the snowflakes, rhinestones and the word die. It looks awesome IRL!
A friend said I should have put "Santa I can explain..." I should have thought of that!


Drop on by Colour Crazy and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping! You have two weeks to enter the challenge!
I'm entering this into:
Creative Knockouts: anything goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes
Christmas with the Cuties: anything Christmas goes/optional
Bring us some figgy pudding

Stamp: Dr Digi's Santa's Knee
Paper: spectrum noir white, basic black, stampin up dp paper, recollections dp paper
Other: copic markers, stickles, ribbon, rhinestones, word die, tiny dots and frosty morning embossing folders


1 comment:

  1. A fabulous make. Love the coloring! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete