Saturday, April 1, 2023

Gnome with Sign by Lee Holland Art

 Another Christmas card done, Gnome with Sign by Lee Holland Art. I wasn't thinking ahead for the sign or I would have inserted a digital sentiment. Nope, so after I coloured it I had to hunt for a small stamp to fit the sign. Thank goodness I found one!

I used copic markers and was shading snow while looking outside as my inspiration since we've still got snow, lol!



 I'm entering this into:
Gem of a challenge: anything goes
Simon Says: anything goes
Cardz 4 Guyz: any colouring medium
Digi Choosday: anything goes


Stamps: Lee Holland Art Gnome with Sign, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: shimmer grey, spectrum noir white, misc dp paper
Other: copic markers, sakura glitter gel pen, dotted with stars embossing folder, stickles

4 comments:

  1. I always adore a good Gonme card and you did a wonderful job with our challenge at C4Guyz - coloring! Thank you for playing with us !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a gnome at Christmas! Pleased that all our snow here has gone, the sun is here for the moment so perhaps spring has arrived! Thanks for joining in at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early for Christmas. Especially if there is still snow on the ground. Very nicely rendered. Thank you for joining us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet festive gnome!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete