Sunday, July 26, 2009

Spring Song

I made this card for three different challenges and for my dad to give my sister for her birthday. Four things in one card, fabulous! The first challenge is Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge and this week is all about adding sparkle, to read about it click here. I added stickles diamonds to the flowers and hummingbird. The second challenge is Rubbernecker Wacky Wednesday challenge and this is the first time that I've entered a card that is not a Rubbernecker stamp. To play along click here. The challenge is to use circles in your card, which I've done. The third challenge is a sketch challenge on stamp tv here. The fourth use is a birthday card for my sister. Voila four uses, awesome. I used Stampin Up spring song with Sincere salutations for the sentiment and Ivy as the background. The light pink paper is from Michaels and Rose Red from Stampin Up. The ribbon is also from Michaels. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn. Wow,three challenges in one card! That is the way to do it and you get a great gift card also. Must take some planning though. Will have to try that sometime. It is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love your circles!

    ReplyDelete