Monday, August 31, 2009

Monique

I made this card for two different challenges. The first one is Flourishes Timeless Tuesdays found here. The challenge was to use pearls. Anything with pearls, pearlx, pearlized paper, etc. I used pearls. The second challenge was for Rubbernecker found here. The challenge was to use anything that sparkles, so rhinestones, glitter, pearls, etc. I used pearls and rhinestones. I used Stampin up Dusty Durango and matted in Chocolate Chip. The ribbon is from Michaels along with the rhinestones and pearls. I have September's class cards up, take a look, and have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! She's beautiful!! Love the added charm you gave her!! AMAZING!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Dawn, she certainly is beautiful!! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la - what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Dawn! Love this sentiment with the lady (or floosie)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, Dawn! Sorry I'm so late to comment! Thanks for playing along in the Wacky Wednesday challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card! i love the colors.
    Thank you for joining my blog candy

    have a great weekend
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete