Saturday, August 8, 2009

Robin's project

Hi I thought I'd show you our back door, or better yet lack of back door. When we bought this house 17 years ago it only had a back door on the outside, no screen door. We finally decided to bring the outside door in and add the screen. Wow, is that easier said than done. I think it might be a bigger job than Robin thought. I wonder if we'll have at least one door on by tonight...lol!! OK its now 8:35 and I still have a hole in my house, lol! Robin says he and BJ are going to hang the door right away but until its actually closed and locked for the night ... LOL this could be interesting! Yippee doors on, trim needs to be done and of course the screen door needs to be put on but by 10:00pm the bugs were outside! Now as for tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, what is the status, are you living with the mosquitos and little creepy crawlies or not? Did Robin and BJ save the day (or night as the case may be)! It is going to be nice for you having a screen door. I know when we put one on the front door it allowed for creating breezes and letting cool air in at night. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete