Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tranquil by Innovative Stamp Creations

This is the second card I did for the stamptv colour challenge found here. The first one I did I liked so much I'm saving it for another challenge so I can't post it yet. The challenge was to use peach and ivory with pink as an option (I didn't use pink, lol). I used the free digital paper peachy keen, ivory and blush blossom paper sponged with groovy guava. I stamped the flowers in groovy guava and blush blossom with the stem in chocolate chip. The brads and ribbon are from Michaels and the sentiment is from Stampin Up. The stem and blossoms are from Innovative Stamp Creations found here and the set is called tranquil.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! What a creative card and love that ISC stamp set. If the first one is better than this it must be something else again!

    ReplyDelete