Friday, September 9, 2011

Just for You

I haven't made a nugget box in a while and who doesn't like treats. This is the first time that I've actually used a stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps, I've always used a digi. But I saw this gorgeous stamp, and since its not a digi yet... I went shopping! This image is one of 10 in the set called Asian Plants. I used the smaller images to stamp my nuggets.
Here's a side view of my nugget box, you can see I put a ribbon and bow on each side and you can see the epoxy dots I used on the flowers. I painted some crystal effects onto the pot to give it some dimension.
Now I just have to make a card and my gift is ready. I've entered this into:
Creative Card Crew: anything goes
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Critter Sketch challenge: anything but a card
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: the sky's the limit

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Asian Plants
Paper: brilliant blue, regal rose, whisper white
Ink: bashful blue
Other: prisma markers, epoxy dots, spellbinders deckle rectangles, stampin up ribbon, crystal effects, hershey nuggets, dollar store labels

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn!! LOVE this darling box hun!! The colors are so pretty and what yummy treats inside too!! :) Enjoy your weekend friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous gift idea! I love these little boxes but still have yet to create one! Thanks for inspiring me & for playing along with us over at Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your inside nugget wrappers match perfectly with the box, such a wonderful gift! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch for our "Anything but a card" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this little nugget box, you decorated it so wonderfully! Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh.. Great project!!

    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you in this week Sketch Challenge!

    Hugs Tine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute project! thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fun gift box! This is such a wonderful gift idea, I need to make some too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete