Monday, March 19, 2012

Congrats

I'm on a role, wow, another card done ahead of time. My niece graduates this June so I've made this card for my dad to give to her. Done months ahead of time... truly unbelievable! 
I've been practising colouring hair and I really like how her's came out!  Now if mine only looked like that, lol.

I've entered this into:
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days: add a sentiment
Crazy 4 Challenges: use some green
Make it Colourful: colour with green
Wags 'n Whiskers: Luck of Irish (use green)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: bit o green
Whimsy Stamps Challenge: embossing it wet/dry (I did both)

Stamps: Bugaboo GP Jeans, Hero Arts Large Flower Background, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: night of navy, ballet blue, handsome hunter, certainly celery, whisper white
Ink: craft garden green
Other: rhinestones, ribbon, Stampin up petals a plenty embossing folder and modern label punch, MS butterfly punch


5 comments:

  1. WOW!! Really fun card Dawn!! I love the embossing and colors!! You are really ahead of me!! My son graduates in May!! ACK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring Dawn and not just on her hair which turned out so well! You certainly can colour ! Love the background, especially the green! Must be nice to get something done ahead of time LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your card collection but i suggest you that you can make a card with same design with different images.......

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Business Cards
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn, beautifully coloured and I love the embossed background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the butterflies and the ribbon!
    Thanks for playing at Wags N Whiskers!
    Muscade

    ReplyDelete