Thursday, April 11, 2013

Let It Snow

Believe it or not its suppose to snow a-g-a-i-n this weekend, I'm really ready for no more snow. However I can always use Christmas cards so here is another one.
I've entered this into:
Digistamps 4 Joy: anything goes
Whimsical Designs: emboss it
Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes
One Stitch at a Time: anything goes
Sunday Sketch & Stamp: sketch

Stamps: Beccy's Place (snowman) Our Daily Bread Snowflake background
Paper: midnight muse, ballet blue, dp paper
Ink: craft ballet blue
Other: prisma markers, spellbinders, stickles, gel pen, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. No way...snow? Really!! I'm lying here with fan nd air-conditioning on. Anyway, I've loved that snowman for quite awhile from Beccy's place. Awesome job capturing the cold moment...love the ice on the nose...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another wonderful Christmas Card,great image and love the blue and white together, very wintery!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete