Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Petite Bouquet

I was recently asked to make a card for a friends bridal shower. I LOVE this set from Doodle Pantry called Petite Bouquet, it comes in black/white outline as well as colour. I had very little time so chose the coloured set, printed it out twice to cut out flowers and pop them up. I added some stickles, border dies and done.

I'm entering this into:
Sweet Stamps: anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
Artistic Inspirations: anything goes/Punches and or Dies
The Cheerful Stamp Pad: bouquet of flowers
Incy Wincy Designs: embossing and bling

Stamps: Doodle Pantry Petite Bouquet
Paper: whisper white, cherry cobbler
Ink: cherry cobbler
Other: ribbon, pearls, Memory Box snowflake corner, fancy chain Goosebumpz, tag punch

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Loving the embossed background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is REALLY pretty and so appropriate for a bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Dawn! Love how you popped up the flowers, that adds so much! This will for sure be a card that is kept by the Bride-to-be. Great work!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am amazed at how perfect your cutting is. Beautiful card, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo beautiful!! Wonderful fussy cutting and I love the fancy dies, but embossing is my thing and I really love this!! Another one on my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design, love the corners and beautiful coloring on the flowers. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful card love the design and the colours. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty and perfect for a bridal shower! thanks for playing along with us at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do such wonderful cutting, love the embossed background and the embellies! Beautiful card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete