Thursday, December 31, 2015

Snow Angels

Good morning, I'm back from a much needed Christmas staycation, I hope everyone had a great holiday! I finally had some free time to myself to create this cute card with Doodle Pantry's Snow Angel Ants. I cut out the ants, their boots and mitts and popped them up. I added stickles to the centres of the snowflakes but you can't see them.
Drop on by Jan 1 for a new AIMPDC at Doodle Pantry!
I'm entering this into:
Crafty Gals Corner: anything goes
Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Whimsy Stamps: winter with the option of snowflakes
A Snowflakes Promise: anything goes with Winter or Christmas theme

Stamps: Doodle Pantry Snow Angel Ants, Sentiment CC Designs
Paper: real red, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: prisma/copic markers, ribbon, frosty morning embossing folder, modern label punch snowflake die, stickles, rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Dawn thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete