Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hedgehog Flower


Good morning today is Catch the Bug Oldie But Goodie Day and I created a card using Hedgehog Flower!
I printed these adorable guys out twice so I could pop them up but kept the card CAS! Drop on by Catch the Bug and see what other Oldies popped up!
I'm entering this into:
Crafty Girls Creations: anything goes
Creative Knockouts: anything goes
Inspiration Destination: anything goes
The Paper Shelter: make it digital

Stamps: Bugaboo Hedgehog Flower, stampin up sentiment
Paepr: handsome hunter, whisper white, japanese marble paper
Ink: none
Other: prisma/copic markers


4 comments:

  1. So fresh and sweet and of course loving how you add dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did! The CAS style and pop ups are just over the top! xx Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. I’ve become a follower of your blog! I hope you will come visit me at EMA-gination ~ my personal blog and return the favor. Hope to see you play along with us at IDCB again and good luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS card and the hedgehog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image that you used is simply adorable. I love, love, love the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete