Saturday, May 28, 2016

Bugaboo Birdie

Good morning, its Saturday which means a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its a photo challenge! 
I chose to use the colours and bird as my inspiration and used Bugaboo's Bugaboo Birdie which I printed out twice to pop up her bow and the butterfly.
Drop on by Catch the Bug and give the challenge a try, you could win fantastic stamps! Happy stamping and good luck!

I'm entering this into:
Chocolate Coffee & Cards: Bingo (embossing, die cut, ribbon)
Fussy and Fancy: dies and or punches
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes
Inky Impressions: die cuts and flowers

Stamps: Bugaboo Birdie
Paper: gumball green, hello honey, whisper white, Japanese marble paper
ink: none
Other: fancy fan embossing folder, spellbinders, flower and butterfly die, ribbon, curliecue, rhinestone butterfly

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Great design! Thanks for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love your card. Please tell me more about the flowers die. I think I would love to get it. I am enjoying the series on the Bugaboo birdies.....put several on my wishlist for the next sale. I missed the last sale...alas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute, love the birdie stamp and your fabulous use of dies with that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very pretty!! Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete