Sunday, November 27, 2016

Alligator


Good morning, its time for another Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch challenge!
I used a Bugaboo image that is retired but so adorable, his name is just Alligator! 
Cute right, lol! I printed him twice so I could pop up his legs, head and hand. Head on over to Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch you have two weeks to complete the challenge and you could win fantastic stamps! 
AND
Bugaboo's Annual Christmas Sale is back!
 I'm entering this into:
The Crafter's Cafe: Christmas comes early

Stamp: Bugaboo Alligator (retired)
Paper: whisper white, cherry cobbler, cucmber crush
Ink: none
Other; copic markers, rhinestones, deckle trimmer


4 comments:

  1. Yes, cute! haha...I think I have him and now you have me interested. Like your choices of pop-ups for dimension. I've done all the holidays I need but guess I could start on next year's cards...haha I must do a 1st Christmas card from my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, cute! haha...I think I have him and now you have me interested. Like your choices of pop-ups for dimension. I've done all the holidays I need but guess I could start on next year's cards...haha I must do a 1st Christmas card from my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card. What a cute image...it's gotta go on my ever-growing wish-list.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I remember the thinking that went on B4 our friend came over and sorted us out. too funny and I do think this is a wonderful card.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete