Saturday, November 26, 2016

Make It Snappy - Thanks a Bunch


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its a photo challenge!



I chose to use the colour and flowers as my inspiration so used Bugaboo's Make It Snappy - Thanks a Bunch for my card. I printed the image twice so I could add flowers and make the image fuller. I had the image all coloured and was out shopping Thursday and spotted the perfect background paper! I almost never shop for paper but the stripes were perfect and wow, you should see the other side, gorgeous!


Stop on by Catch the Bug and see what the other DT created and then start stamping you could win fantastic stamps! Good luck.
AND
the annual Christmas 50% off sale is starting early so start shopping!!

I'm entering this into:
The Stamping Boutique: fall colours
Aud Sentiment: anything goes + a sentiment
Crafty Girls Creations: anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge: anything goes with patterned paper

Stamps: Bugaboo Make It Snappy - Thanks a Bunch
Paper: basic black summer sun, whisper white, reminisce copper colors
Ink: none
Other: copic markers, leaf border die, rhinestones, sakura glitter gel pen,  

5 comments:

  1. Love your card Dawn. Such rich/warm colours.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very Very pretty and of course I love the added dimension by copying twice...you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so, so love this, a warning, someday I will case this.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CHNS Patterned paper challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours.

    Hugz Tinz - Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete