Saturday, November 12, 2016

Bugaboo Elf 002

Good morning and welcome to Catch the Bug's Saturday challenge, today's theme is going in circles!
I used Bugaboo's Elf 002 and printed him twice so I could pop up the box he's in. I have never used a lot of patterned paper, however I LOVE to buy it, lol! So I have a ton of it and am trying very hard to actually use it! Since the striped paper is soooo busy I kept the rest very simple. I added my favourite ringlet die and a circle sentiment to finish. Drop on by Catch the Bug and give the challenge a try, you could win fantastic stamps! AND for 3 days only all stamps at Bugaboo are 70% off  so shop til you drop!

I'm entering this into:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + a sentiment
Sweet Stampin Christmas: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Elf 002, stampin up sentiment
Paper: cherry cobbler, pacific point, whisper white, dp paper, silver
Ink: none
Other: copic markers, ringlet die, deckle trimmer, circle punches, pearls, sakura glitter gel pen 

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card.
    My new challenge blog started yesterday, the card fits well with the topic. I hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is delightful...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Brownsugar Challenge. I hope to see you again.

    Alpna- DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and your photo although lovely doesn't do it justice.
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete