Saturday, January 7, 2017

Birthday Puppies

Good morning and welcome to the first Catch the Bug Saturday challenge of 2017 and its anything goes!
These adorable Puppies are from Tuesday's New Release Birthday Puppies! They are so cute, if you haven't seen the New Releases head on over there, all images are 50% off until next Tuesday! Then start crafting and enter our anything goes challenge you could win fantastic stamps!

I'm entering this into:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Seize the Birthday: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Birthday Puppies , Stampin up sentiment
Paper: early espresso, whisper white, dp paper
Ink: none
Other: copic markers, ribbon, oval punch, sakura glitter gel pen


4 comments:

  1. I just love these Birthday Pups. What a wonderful card. Love the colorus and the embossing behind your image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, those birthday pups are adorable! I love how you added dimension to the card by cutting out some of the gifts and parts of the dogs!! Thank you for sharing this delightful card with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppies are colored so nice. And the image is really cute.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...look at these precious doggies and I love all those little bows and ribbons. I'm sorry I'm so behind in commenting.

    ReplyDelete