Monday, June 29, 2009

Innovative Stamp Creations Marvels of Nature

I'm trying another new challenge this time from Innovative Stamp Creations. Very nice scene stamps! The challenge is here and it is a sketch challenge. The unfortunate part is I only have tree stamps from ISC and the challenge calls for flowers. However I think I did the basic part of the challenge. I think next time I'll do the trees in different shades of green so you can see them better. In real life they are awesome! I brayered the sky with ballet blue, brilliant blue and then Night of navy. The trees are stamped in basic black and then painted with Handsome Hunter. I added stars with a white gel pen. I then layer the trees. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Dawn. What size is it? Love the sky.

    ReplyDelete