Saturday, August 22, 2009

BirchTree by Innovative Stamp Creations

This is one of the fastest cards I've ever done, well except for the envelope. This is a new stamp for me from Innovative Stamp Creations. Here is their store. This type comes to you as a piece of red rubber, no backing. You then apply a sticky temporary glue to the back and use a clear block to stamp. Awesome stamps! I brayered the sky with Bashful Blue placed a circle for the moon and then Brilliant Blue. The grass is River Rock, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke. Normally I do a horizon but after reading the saying I left it out! I stamped the tree in Basic Black and then used a marker to colour both the leaves and trunk. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and the grass in Always Artichoke. Added additional sponging on the grass and you're done. I mounted the image on white and then Brilliant Blue cardstock. My finished project should have been 13.7cm x 13.7cm. Was it, noooo because that's the size that I cut my whisper white paper. Without boring details lets just say I went on an adventure cutting an envelope and cutting the cardstock to mount the image. A project that should have taken 45 min. at most was 1 1/2 hours! lol. Ahhh the joys of making cards.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! Now this is just stunning dear!! I love your beautiful scenery here!! Amazing work!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete