Thursday, August 20, 2009

Congratulations!

I'm going to an engagement party on Saturday and this is the card I did. Its also a stamp tv Potluck Friday challenge. There were 4 parts to it
1) 1 or more designer paper. I made my own paper with 3 different vellums.
2) 2 or more bling, there are heart and rhinestone brads as well as the entire image is embossed in kleidascope powder and is sparkly!
3) 3 or more pastel colours, pink, green, blue, and yellow.
4) 4 or more layers, I have 4. There could also be neutral colours but NO dark ones. This was a hard challenge because I rarely use pastels and when I do its for baby cards but I adore how this turned out!

1 comment:

  1. Impressive! What a great card, you are so inventive/creative! I have finally got on the internet, have been off for a day and half. You are the first site I went to!!!

    ReplyDelete