Thursday, September 24, 2009

Acetate box and card


This pretty box is clear acetate stamped with brilliance ink (just like stazon) in white with a lid and bottom. When I googled acetate box templates all I got was the ones that have cardstock on the bottom and top so the acetate is only in the middle. They're nice but I like this one better! If you go to splitcoaststampers a lot this template is in the section- anything BUT a card -right at the top- 5 in 1 template creations-. I also made an acetate card which I've never done before. I love the box, like the card. Hmm I think I've got to try a few more cards to see if I like doing them!

2 comments:

  1. WOWZER!! Dawn, these are just awesome!! I really love working with acetate!! The stamping looks perfect!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am definitely redoing my card. Your's is just so gorgeous. Wonderful work Dawn.

    ReplyDelete