Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Anniversary card

I finally had some time to play yesterday so I chose to do the Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential! The challenge was to do a card with words on it. I have this sentiment in a couple of different sizes, it says it all, lol, I adore it! I made it an anniversary card, the inside says Once in a while, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale. Happy Anniversary. To play along go here. I also thought this would be a good Potluck Friday challenge which was to do a feminine card. I can't think of anything more feminine than this! To play along you can go here.

Stamps: The Stamp Barn, Inkadinkado
Paper: Whisper white, basic black, dusty durango, more mustard
Ink: Marigold morning, more mustard, tangerine tango, dusty durango, bravo burgandy, basic black, versamark
Other: ribbon, clear embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Dawn, this is the most beautiful card!! I so love how you make your skies!! The silhouettes with the wording REALLY make the sentiment stand out!! Thanks for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight hun!! Love seeing your creations!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Dawn, especially your sky!!! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous background you created!! The silhouette is amazing against your beautiful sky!! Great take on the Sat. Spotlight words challenge!!

    ReplyDelete