Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gable box + gift

I did this gable box and gift for the stamp tv monthly challenge found here and there is a free template that you can download. My gable box is a bit larger than the template because I had a 12 x 12 dp and wanted to use all of it, so I just enlarged the box. Its also for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge found here which was to create a box or bag.
It is sooo hard to take a picture of something glass, I had to take at least 10 photos to get one good one! The glass ball does bow the box a bit but it does fit, lol!! The instructions for the ornament are here on splitcoaststampers. It might be hard to see but I added diamond stickles to the snowflakes on the box, its all glittery IRL. On the back of the tag at the top is to and from.
Stamps: Pennyblack, Firecracker Designs
Paper: DP from Michaels, bordering blue, whisper white
Ink: bordering blue, markers
Other: stickles, glass ball, MS snowflake punch, MS branch punch, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Your gable box really looks great and the penguin looks right at home. Love the colours. Your glass ornament is wonderful.
    Super!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzer!! I just ADORE this!! Your box is just stunning!! That penguin set is one of my all time FCD favs!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete