Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Friends

This is my second post for today since I did this card for a challenge and its due tonight at 8:00. Yes that's cutting it close, lol! The challenge was to do a partial cuttlebug embossing. So the way I did the background it looks like wallpaper on top and paint on the bottom! After embossing I used a Stampin Up sanding block on the embossed section so it looks lighter.
Stamps: Whimsy Pet Friends
Paper: Confetti cream, bravo burgandy, basic black, whisper white
Ink: bravo burgandy, really rust, real red, more mustard, pretty in pink, basic grey
Other: stickles, crystal effects (eyes) brads, textile cuttlebug embossing folder, crimper

2 comments:

  1. Now how cute are they all ready for Christmas! Love this card Dawn! Fab embossing and sentiment details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Dawn!! Now that is just adorable hun!! I love how you've added the hat to the doggie!! So sweet!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete