Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get well

I did this get well card for a friend of my sons whose appendix burst. I also did it for a sketch challenge at stamptv found here. I LOVE my cuttlebug!!

Stamps: HoneyBear digital by Digishack, stampin up Always in my thoughts
Paper: Summer sun, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink: bashful blue, summer sun, marigold morning, chocolate chip
Other: dew drops, cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, Stampin up finial press embossing folder, cuttlebug label 4, cuttlebug ovals, markers, crystal effects

2 comments:

  1. AWWW!! Dawn, this is just soooo sweet!! I love your image and boy you sure did an awesome job on the clouds!!! LOVE this card!! So cheery and fun and I'm sure the recipient will love it too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card (like it way better than mine, you are so good). I agree with Vicki, those clouds are awesome. I must do more of that kind of thing...

    ReplyDelete