Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tangy Happy Birthday

This is the third card that I've made for the Flourishes Anniversary challenge found here. This challenge was to make a birthday card with fruit/citrus colours as inspiration. I also did the sketch challenge from stamptv found here. I love the sketch and it fit so perfectly in with my citrus challenge. Love both challenges!
Stamps: Stampin Up Tart & Tangy, Stampin Up Cheery Chat
Paper: Only orange, yoyo yellow, gable green, whisper white
Ink: only orange, gable green, yoyo yellow
Other: ribbon slide, ribbon, square scallop punch, circle scallop punches

3 comments:

  1. Oh very sweet!! I love all the bright and bold colors and the layout is fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that card is certainly fruity and tangy! And you got another challenge out of it. I find it a very happy card and it makes me feel good to look at it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! I love your take on the challenge! thank you so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete