Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hi There again

I'm posting this early I won't have time tomorrow morning. This is a second card for Lisa's sister, a loving gesture for Jayme, and since I love frogs too it was easy to make two. This card is also for the Whimsy monthly challenge, and this is a Whimsy frog! The challenge was to use markers, pretty paper, flowers and a whimsy stamp. Got it. Stamp something's challenge this week is to use dp paper (I made my own) ribbon, bow and a tag. Last but not least is One Stop Craft Challenge and it was to use pearls and swirls.
Stamps: Whimsy frog, Fundamental phrases, Stampin Up Roughin' it (flies), stampin up vintage vogue(background paper)
Paper: tempting turquoise, basic black whisper white
Ink: Tempting turquoise, basic black
Other: prisma markers, ribbon, Stampin up small/large tag punch, stampin Up elegant bouquet embossing folder, pearls,spellbinders standard/scallop circle, flower punch

10 comments:

  1. That frog looks really smug! I wonder what he's thinking! Super card Dawn!
    Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at OSCC this week.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Dawn - love the embossing and the pearls.
    Thanks for playing along at OSCC this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and green together, and you have great texture on this too Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Dawn! Love the blue and your embossed BG. Fabulous image choice and coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsy this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!! Love the colours (and of course your colouring), neat background work too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, I love the sweet Image.
    thanks for joining us at one stop craft challenge and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on pearls and swirls this week..

    That frog is a cheeky looking chap isn't he..lol..

    Thanks for joining in over at One stop this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just to cute. I Just loooove the image. It´s so fun. Wauw your coloring is just perfect. Beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOrgeous card hun! love the image and the colours are great. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! My sister will love it! Thanks for helping me with my event for her. Glad you could enter it in the Stamp Something challenge too!

    ReplyDelete