Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Flowers for you

My son brought home a whole bunch of wallpaper books again, I've got quite a stash now lol, and I found these flowers on a border. The bottom layer is a beige paper and I found the identical border in blue. Cut out the flowers I wanted to highlight, added pearls and ribbon and you've got a gorgeous box. I'll buy some cedar balls or chips to put into the box and that should get rid of any cigar smell, I hope. If you have any other suggestions I would appreciate them. I have a "few" more cigar boxes to convert. I've entered this into One Stop Craft Challenge which is to do a non card.

Stamp: none
Paper: wallpaper
Ink: none
Other: Pearls, ribbon

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this box, it is so wonderful. You did a great job on it Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant and beautiful this box is!! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautiful Dawn. What a great way to use those pretty wallpaper borders! I have several wallpaper books too and some even have wonderful fabric pieces in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dawn!! What a gorgeous box!! I have missed you and just wanted to pop by and say Hello!! Hope you're doing well!! HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn this is absolutely breath taking! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete