Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Am I Giraffing You Crazy Yet

Good morning! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Fab 'n Funky and their challenge is Walk on the Wild Side (animals). This guy is  Jiggles Giraffe and is adorable so I kept the card pretty simple.

Drop on by Fab 'n Funky and give their challenge a try!

I'm entering this into:
Just Inspirational Challenges: 3 layers or more
Party Time Tuesdays: anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: anything goes

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Jiggles Giraffe
Paper: early espresso, summer sun, whisper white, only orange, Doodle Pantry Going Wild Digi Paper
Ink: only orange, summer sun
Other: brads, deckle trimmer, stampin up ticket punch, ribbon, chain link embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Darling...funny how we choice the same image...I'm loving your yellow sky and I don't do tags enough...I have problems with those but obviously you don't .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! I have to use this set. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and what you did with Jiggles. Great dimension; you are a pro at fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour choices Dawn, loving the orange! Pretty neat clouds too!

    ReplyDelete