Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Coffee

Good morning! Just a couple of days til Christmas and is everyone ready, I am...almost! Its Tuesday so that means a new release from Bugaboo and this is exactly how I feel right about now! His name is With Enough Coffee Owl, I printed him off three times to pop up the cup and his eyes.
Drop on by Bugaboo and check out their new stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Love to Scrap!: when nature calls
Scribble and Scrap Blog: anything goes
That craft Place Challenge: anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo With Enough Coffee Owl, Impression Obsession Pine
Paper: mossy meadow, tangelo twist, whisper white cherry cobbler, dp paper
Ink: mossy meadow
Other: prisma, copics, leaf brads, spellbinders


7 comments:

  1. Oh isn't he cute Dawn.Love your layout and background branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah...I had that saying on the wall in my other kitchen in vinyl. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love it and I so agree with the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha ! perfect nesting die for this image and a great contrasted background!
    thank you so much for playing along at love to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and fab sentiment. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. Happy New Year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card made me smile on a gloomy day!! Love the image and layout. Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete