Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Snow Crocus

Good morning, I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I did! I needed a thinking of you card and created this one with Doodle Pantry's coloured Snow Crocus. I kept it clean and simple and very fast. I had printed the image off twice and did cut out the crocus to pop up but do you think I can find it... nope. So its really a CAS card. I hope everyone has a safe New Year!
I'm entering this into:
That Craft Place: anything goes
ShowCASe your style: use at least one die cut
C.R.A.F.T.: anything goes
Creative Knockouts: anything goes

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Snow Crocus colour
Paper: whisper white, garden green
Ink: none
Other: rhinestones, spellbinders, brads, stampin up oval punches, memorybox die

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week and Happy New Year!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at ShowCASe Your Style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete