Friday, October 7, 2016

Topiary Seasons

Good morning! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Creative Knockouts and their theme is Thankful thoughts. I chose to do a thank you card, I seem to always need them. I printed Doodle Pantry's Topiary Seasons out twice so I could pop up the basket and apples.
Drop on by Creative Knockouts and give their challenge a try! If you use a digital image you can enter our challenge AIMPDC #22 as well! Good luck and happy crafting.
I'm entering this into:
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + a sentiment
Cute Card Thursday: anything goes
Crafty Boots Challenge: Autumn is in the air
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
Sketch Saturday: sketch

Stamps: Doodle Pantry Topiary Seasons, Stampendous Tree Poem
Paper: mossy meadow, whisper white, dp paper
Ink: mossy meadow
Other: copic markers, deckle trimmer, oval punch, leaf buttons, ribbon

6 comments:

  1. A delightful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Dawn, great image - the fruity colours really pop! Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Autumn Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Fall design! Love the image and your pretty colors! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your background and love those wee leaves by the sentiment! Great work Dawn.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!!!!! I need to go check out...I don't think I have this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!!!!! I need to go check out...I don't think I have this beauty.

    ReplyDelete