Monday, August 26, 2019

Bugaboo Stella Tidbits - For This


Good morning, today is when Bugaboo creates anything BUT a card and I found a way to use up unwanted DP paper. And when I say unwanted I mean the paper is very unappealing to me and there would be no way I would ever use it! But I found a great way to use it up here, its a tutorial on 
making your own notebook and I just took it one step further! For the front I used Stella Tidbits - For This and added a sentiment from Ginger's House.


I added a ribbon and curlicue on the side.


On the back cover I put two mini clips and all the tabs you see on top 
are tags in pockets which  I can write additional notes on!


Awesome tutorial from The Frugal Crafter, thanks so much!
I'm entering this into:
Fun Friday: anything but a Card
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Crafty Calendar: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Stella Tidbits - For This, Ginger's House sentiment
Paper: Chocolate Chip, whisper white, misc dp paper
Other: copic markers, mini clips, curlicue, ribbon, brad, button, eyelet, elastic, label punch 





6 comments:

  1. Dawn, I love that Stella and sentiment. That looks like such a fun notebook! Knowing what you sent me that would be a perfect gift with the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea each of the tabs could have a funny sentiment on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Dawn, what a fabulous way to use up unwanted DP. Love the image and the sentiment, so funny! It's a wonderful project! TSo pleased you chose to play along at Crafty Calendar this month too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mini , genial idea!
    congrats
    have a great week
    hugs from Chile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea Dawn! I love it! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and very creative! Great way to use up some unwanted paper.

    ReplyDelete