Friday, August 30, 2019

Oddball Stamps Monday Mornings Frazzled Fran Needs Her Coffee


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Colour Crazy and our sponsor this fortnight is Oddball Stamps! The theme is anything goes as long as you colour it, please no
pre coloured images.

I chose to use Monday Mornings Frazzled Fran Needs Her Coffee because this is SO me, lol!
I have coffee first thing in the morning or I don't function! I used copic markers, the background is dotted with stars and a glitter pen. I cut apart my ringlets die (they look like coffee cup rings to me), then added some pearls to finish it. 

I have a great sentiment for the inside which is also me!

and the back


Drop on by Colour Crazy and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping you have two weeks to enter! 
I'm entering this into:
Creative Moments: anything goes optional twist lovely ladies
Simon Says: anything goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes

Paper: Tranquil Tide, reflections dp paper, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, dotted with stars embossing folder, ringlets die, pearls, sakura glitter gel pen

4 comments:

  1. Great coloring and love all your coffee images. The embossing is just your thing and looks great on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Love how you combine dies and image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges.
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a TOP THREE placement at Creative Moments! Fabulous card and well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete